Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Update


My wire crocheting skills are slowly improving...here's a picture for your evaluation. I went bead shopping yesterday and came home with more tools than beads, but that's not a bad thing! I got a ball pien jewelry hammer to use when hammering wired jewelry, a set of mandrels to help make neat coiled circles and curlicues, plus some steel bookmarks that can have beaded lengths added to them! I'm really excited about the bookmarks, as I've wanted to try my hand at them for a long while. Keep your eyes and blogger dashboards open for pictures soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh this is the most gorgeous hand made bracelet I have ever scene. You must have the patience of a saint to be able to do these sorts of things! :D Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete